hmmm.. I have been getting quite a few brickbats from my friends for concentrating too much on SPIRITS....
Anyway, if anyone is interested here is the way to do spiritual writing. Well, I tried the below steps. In the first attempt my hand drew mountains, it went up and down; second attempt my hand went round and round, third attempt my hand wrote "rrebuk", don’t know what it means though. I have tried again. If you try the below steps and get some success do let me know.
1. Find a quiet spot without distractions.
2. Sit at a table or desk where you'll be comfortable, with paper and pen (or pencil).
3. Take a few moments to clear your mind.
4. Touch the pen or pencil to the paper.
5. Try not to consciously write anything.
6. While keeping your mind as clear as possible, let your hand write whatever comes across.
7. Avoid looking at the paper; you might even keep your eyes closed.
8. Give it time to happen (nothing might happen for quite a while).
9. When it seems to be done, if and when automatic writing does occur, look over what your hand has produced carefully. The writing may appear to be nonsense or just scribbling, but try to decipher it as best as possible.
10. In addition to letters and numbers, look for pictures or symbols in the writing as well.
11. Keep trying. Nothing might happen your first few attempts.
12. If you start to achieve success, you can try asking questions to see if you can receive responses.
There is no guarantee that automatic writing will work for you, but don't give up if it doesn't work the first few times. Give it a chance.
Be aware of psychological dangers. Some messages that come across might be disturbing. If you're at all not able to handle this possibility, don't attempt automatic writing.
All the Best!! Do let me know if you get any success in this.