Death is not the End ???????

A feeling of sadness, mystery and fear of the unknown clouded my mind as I boarded the train from Raichur back to Bangalore. My uncle had passed away on Sunday in Raichur.

The unknown I feared is not the death; I know I am going to die someday, but what's after death.My uncle knew 20 days ahead that he was dieing!!!!!!

He was a victim of wrong diagnosis, and was suffering from past 7 months.
July first week, my uncle told the family “I got the “Ticket”!!!! But, since there is not place above, ticket is not "Confirmed" . He repeatedly told this to all “"I got the ticket. But not confirmed. I will not be troubling you all anymore", but it was brushed aside. Either way, what could anyone do to get his "Ticket Cancelled"?

Couple of days before his death he call his wife and told "No one will be around when I go." and went to explain about all the last rites to be performed.

On July 18 /19, my uncle called his children and told them that "Ticket” is confirmed for Sunday 6 pm. He told them that he will be going with his brother Vishwa. On the fateful day Sunday 23rd July, he asked aunty (his wife) for lot of juice. He told her "I have to take on a long journey; I need lot of juice; get me tender coconut, lemon juice, butter milk". He had a lot of them. He requested for more food, saying “Need to go on journey, I need food, give me curd rice and dal".

At around 4 pm, another aunt of mine visited him. She got ready to leave at 5:30 pm. She went to my uncle and said "I will be leaving, will come back". Uncle replied, "I am leaving too". At 6 pm he passed away. On 23rd most of his relatives were not in Raichur, except for 4 people and his corpse had to be kept till the next day. 23rd July was the death anniversary of his brother Vishwa.

Uncle knew when he would die? What would happen on that day? He knew he had to embark on a long journey?

Death is not the End, Beginning of another Journey!!

Have you seen such things? Let us know....

No comments: