Thotapuri mango medium size 1
Salt 1 spoon
Chilli powder (medium spice) 1.5 spoon
Daniya powder 1 spoon
Jaggery 2.5 spoon
Methi 1/4 spoon
Oil 1 spoon
1. Fry the methi seeds without oil in the vessel and make powder of it.
1. Remove the skin of the mango and cut into big pieces
2. In a thick bottom vessel add oil and add mustard.
3. Add the mango pieces to the oil and sauté for 30 seconds.
4. Add salt, chili powder and daniya powder to the mango pieces and sauté for 30 seconds.
5. Add water so that it just covers the mango pieces.
6. Cover the vessel and leave it to boil.
7. When you put the spoon through the mango it must go through it, then the mangoes are done.
8. There must be some water still left in the vessel, if not add 1/4 cup of water. Add jaggery and methi powder and let it boil for 2 minutes.
This can be eaten with rice, chapatti or even bread.