When my mother in law made mango gulamba at home, I immediate became its fan. I made it multiple times, as long as the mango season lasted.
Raw Totapuri Mango Medium size 1
Sugar 1/2 the quantity of the Totapuri Mango pieces
1. Totapuri Mango must be medium raw, it must have a slight yellow tinge.
2. Cut the mango into small slices.
4. In the same measuring cup measure the sugar. Sugar must be exactly half the quantity of mango pieces
7. Once the syrup has reached the required consistency, add the mango pieces.
9. When the mango pieces must become a little transparent, hold up one piece of mango in a spoon and watch it, if it flattens then the Gulamba is done.
10. Remove the vessel from the flame and cool it before eating.